Welcome to Holywood Physiotherapy
We provide professional physiotherapy and acupuncture treatments for a range of conditions including: back and neck pain, postural pain, sports injuries and musicians' injuries We can also help with sciatica, arthritis, stiffness and tension headaches. Pain of a long-standing nature can be managed and helped by physiotherapy/acupuncture.
We additionally offer an acupuncture based fertility support service. See Fertility NI for details.
- CSP           Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- PhysioFirst Supports Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice
- HCPC         Health & Care Professions Council
- AACP         Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- BMAS         British Medical Acupuncture Society
TherapistElizabeth Duggan BSc (Hons) MCSP Dip Medical Acupuncture
Elizabeth trained in Physiotherapy in King's College, London. She has since augmented this with a wide range of specialist training including Orthopaedic Medicine, Acupuncture and various Soft Tissue Techniques.
She has many years experience working as a physiotherapist in the NHS and in the private sector.